When is the best time to Travel to South Africa?
- South Africa is a year-round destination due to its varying regional climates and wildlife opportunities
What are the main languages Spoke in South Africa?
- The main Spoken Language in South Africa is the Zulu however English and Afrikaans are also spoken largely in metropolitan areas.
Is South Africa a Safe Country to Travel to?
- Yes. Most places that Tourists frequent are safe to travel to. The likelihood of a tourist becoming a victim of violent crime is low
What are the forms of Payment Used in South Africa?
- Major cards brands are accepted in South Africa. Visa, Mastercard and American Express debit and Credit Cards. The major currency is the South Africa Rands
What if I have dietary requirements?
- Most dietary requirements can be accommodated in South Africa. Arrange these at the time of booking to ensure the request can be met.
Can I bring a camera or binoculars on my trip to South Africa?
- Yes. There is a lot of photos to be taken as South Africa is very beautiful country with abundant wildlife and breath-taking sceneries
What is the electric current in South Africa?
- All electric Appliances in South Africa run on a 220V. Outlets are made to fit round 3 pin, 15-amp plugs. Although adaptors are generally available in hotels, we recommend taking your own adaptors
What time zone is South Africa in?
- Local time in South is GMT + 2
Can I get a Tax refund in South Africa?
- A VAT rate of 15 % is levied on most goods and services. Make sure you have your Tax Invoice and a Valid Passport if you need to claim for VAT refund.
Can I drink tap water in South Africa?
- Tap water might be fine in most areas but we recommend drinking bottled Water